DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS? CONSULT OUR GUIDE, IF YOU DON’T FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION WRITE TO firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO SET THE TWO TEMPERATURES
UMIDITY IN THE WINE COOLER
ENERGY CLASS AND CONSUMPTION
BUILT-IN WINE COOLERS
SUGGESTIONS AT THE DELIVERY
WINE COOLER MAINTENANCE
DISPOSE OF WINE COOLER
INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF THE COOLERS
APPLIANCE PLUG IN THE UK
Not every environment is suitable for a wine cooler. Make sure that there is enough air flow and that there are no strong smells like the smell of detergents, fuels, cold cuts, tobacco or similar present. Even the active charcoal filter in the wine cooler can’t neutralise completely very heavy smells, and as the wine breathes through the cork there is a risk that the wine will take on one of these smells. Avoid placing the wine cooler on floor heating and near any other source of heat,
it can create overheating of the motors and increases the noise of the vans. In surroundings with high air humidity there is danger of condensation reaction.
1) How can I buy the products?
- Directly on site www.vini-italy.net
- Sending an e-mail at email@example.com writing the name of the product you have chosen
2) What kind of warranty is for the products?
2 years of warranty with direct assistance in all Europe
For businesses and VAT 1 year warranty direct assistance.
3) What should I do with a compressor wine cooler once I received it?
As soon as the wine cooler arrives at your destination, leave it for 24 hours before sticking to the plug.
4) What do I have to avoid with by a compressor wine cooler?
Don’t put the wine cooler near to any heat source, or in places with strong smells.
For the double temperature wine cooler is suggested NOT to overcame 5° degrees difference between the upper zone (white wines) and lower zone (red wines)
5) Do your wine coolers have one or two temperature zones?
We have both. In the wine coolers with double temperature zone, the upper zone hosts white wine and the lower zone red wine.
- In the wine coolers with mono temperature zone you can set only one temperature, it depends on the model.
- In the double temperature wine coolers, the upper cabin temperature must always be lower than in the cab below. Cooling takes place through a single compressor that cools the top, the cold dropping into an inside channel at the bottom that through a heater changes the temperature.
It is advised not to exceed the 5° TEMPERATURE GRADES OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SUPERIOR AREA (WHITE WINES) AND LOWER AREA RED WINES)
6) What kind of power source do your wine coolers have?
There are 2 kinds of power sources:
- a) THERMO-ELECTRICITY: a thermoelectric device consisting of many Peltier-type junctions in series together with the Seebeck effect devices constitutes an application of the so-called "thermoelectric" systems. Minimum temperature of 7 ° to maximum 20 °, this type of supply lowers the temperature of 12 ° / 15 ° from the outside, very sensitive to heat, for built-in versions leave a space of about 15 cm.
- b) COMPRESSOR: this kind of power source grant a better temperature stability that goes from 5° to a maximum of 22°; it lows the temperature of 30° from the outside; it fits with every built-in solution.
7) Do they use any cooling gas?
The compressor power source uses gas R600, environmental and ozone friendly.
8) Do they have a light inside?
All wine coolers Datron have a blue or white LED light inside
9) Are the shelves made by metal or woods?
All our wine coolers have beech woods shelves. The most prestigious models have retractable shelves on telescopic and anatomic tracks.
10) Is the glass anti-UV?
All the models have anti- UV, tempered an isolated glass.
11) Are they noisy?
The luxury series is extremly silent,40 decibels (unique in this sector), the other products use a silent power source with a maximum of 43 decibels.
Attention: hard surfaces, floors and walls could make the noises seem stronger than what they are in reality, because they get amplified.
12) Is the compressor continuously working?
The compressor works according to the outside temperature and the quantity of bottles inside the wine cooler. Constantly door opening has influence the compressor’s work.
13) Do they need maintenance?
The wine cooler needs to be kept clean and dry to work properly.
Eliminate any residual water that can create unpleasant environments for wine.. Internal cleaning can be done with a soft cloth, neutral detergent and needs to dry well.
In the event of a malfunction, switch off the unit to OFF / OFF and disconnect the plug from the socket for 24 hours.
14) What to do to save energy in the double temperature wine cooler?
To make a better economy of energy consumption in double temperature wine coolers it is advisable to set the upper booth to a value not exceeding 5 ° from the lower booth. Creating too much difference between the upper booth and the lower boom forces a continuous warming up of the heater with increased energy consumption.
15) Tips for proper use of the fridge wine cooler
- Check that the internal bottles do not block the sensors, the cold output channels, or the ventilation.
- Avoid direct contact of heat sources in the cabin, at the sides and behind the wine cooler.
- Clean the fans in case of high noise.
- Do not put objects inside the wine cooler that can smell and hurt the taste of wine as the wine breathes through the cap.
- Do not block the socket in the built-in wine coolers.
- Do not put heavy weights above the wine cooler.
- Check that the door is properly closed.
- The continuous opening of the door does not allow a constant temperature of the cooler.
- Make sure that the back, behind the compressor, has a minimum ventilation of 10 cm.
- If there is floor heating, give more ventilation to the wine cooler.
- In the case of double temperature, maintain a temperature not exceeding 5° of difference between the top and bottom, for example 10° above 15° below.
- Mountain areas: To avoid malfunctions of the wine cooler, in mountain areas and / or that go below 0°C, it is recommended the purchase of a double temperature wine cooler
16) Delivery advice:
All shipments are secured kasko.
The courier prior to handing over will make a notice of call to agree on delivery day and time.
- Check that the delivered packages correspond to the number indicated on the delivery document.
- Check that the packaging is intact and not altered even in closing tapes.
- If possible, dispose of the packaging and check that the product is not damaged.
- DAMAGE you should immediately complain the delivery to the courier by rejecting the goods or writing on the delivery document UNCLOSED PACKAGE - DAMAGED PACKAGING Unique Valid note in case of complaint, if the courier does not accept the write refuse the parcel.
17) Built-in wine coolers
There are various types of built-in cellars. For all wine coolers has to be left a space of 10 cm on the back for the proper work of the fans. The built-in wine coolers must not be completely sealed at the backside.
Free space must be available to allow ventilation.
The recessed wine coolers that have the bottom socket do not require any lateral space.
In any case, all built-in cellars can also be used for free installation.
The niche space: anchoring in a wall, not closed on all sides.
The recessed space: spaced inside a furniture, closed on 3/4 sides.
Type built-in with top
The wine coolers with top are typically those appliances that are placed in the lower part of the kitchen (such as a dishwasher). Standard width measures 595 cm.
The wine coolers to be inserted in the column have the characteristic to be developed vertically. They can be grounded or fully inserted inside the kitchen.
These wine coolers have a reduced space and are used in oven spaces.
The Datron wine coolers, like all the other wine coolers in the market, do not handle humidity.
The internal humidity of the coolers varies from 65% to 75%, and the moisture contributing characteristics are given by:
Residence area (hilly rather than sea)
How many times the door of the wine cooler opens
Whether the bottles are dry or not
19) Energy consumption
The wine coolers have energy consumption that varies depending on the model, from A to D.
In Datron's wine coolers is indicated h24 and / or annual consumption, the economic expense is derived from the energy provider.
20) Bottles quantity
The number of bottles indicated for each cellar is indicative.
Reference bottles are standard 0.75-lb bordeaux bottles.
All the data shown are indicative and subject to error.
21) Dispose of wine cooler
To dispose of your wine cellar you must contact the municipality. Datron wine cellars does not withdraw used and / or dispose of wine cellars
22) Internal temperature of the coolers
The display indicates the inside temperature of the cooler that will never be equal to the display setting, since the internal temperature is altered by many factors such as: outdoor temperature, how many times is opened and closed the door, the cooler's position, corners, sun, floor heating, bottling storage, etc.
The display shows the desired temperature, internal and external probes give a signal to the compressor as soon as the cooling has reached about 2° below the set degrees. For this reason there can be a difference between the setting and the internal temperature about even 3°.
Between the top shelf and the lower shelf can also be 3° of difference.
The wine cooler DO NOT HEAT the temperature from the outside, but they lower the temperature, therefore if the environment in which it is positioned the wine cooler is lower than the temperature set in the wine cooler, the set temperature will not match.
23) For appliance plug
Datron’s wine coolers are equipped with schuko plug.
- Protect the products from extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, strong vibrations, excessive humidity, wet, gases, vapours or flammable solvents.
- Handle the product with care.
- This product is not a toy. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Remove the plug carefully from the wall socket and never pull the flex.
- Never connect or disconnect the plug with wet hands.
All the data shown are indicative and subject to error.