Ice Maker by Datron with display, easy preparation of ice cubes
– Manually pour cold water into the left side water tank until the maximum filling level is reached
– Press the ON/OFF button on the control panel to start the Ice Maker
– Choose the ice cube size (small 15 mm or large 20 mm)
– A cycle lasts 6 to 13 minutes, 9 pieces per cycle
– Bullet shaped ice cubes, ice cube capacity of 12 kg/24 hours
– Ice cubes and water are distributed by the front dispenser
- Water tank volume 2 L
- Refrigerant R600A /23g
- Maximum ice cube capacity in 12 kg/24 hours
- Weight 9.5 kg
- Non-slip rubber feet
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Before using the ice maker for the first time, it is recommended to clean it thoroughly. Always remove the plug from the socket before carrying out cleaning work.
- Remove accessories inside.
- Clean the inside with mild detergent, warm water and a damp cloth. Pour some warm water and add some detergent into the tank and wipe the outside with a cloth.
- After cleaning the inside, rinse with clear water.
- Clean the outside regularly with detergent and warm water.
- Dry inside and outside with a soft cloth. If the ice maker is not going to be used for a long period of time, drain the remaining water completely.
Tips: If the Ice Maker is positioned in environments with a temperature not exceeding 15° C, use only the small ice cube size. We also recommend to change water every 24 hours.